As the nation’s ONLY trade organization dedicated solely to the interests of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals and units, the AMRPA advantages are countless…
- Staff representation in Washington ensure on-site up-to-date advocacy on issues affecting medical rehabilitation facilities, professionals and units.
- Communications of issues concerning critical legislative and policy issues impacting the continuum of care of rehabilitation are provided through weekly electronic updates, membership conference calls and monthly magazine publications.
- Incredible networking with professionals and leaders in medical rehabilitation.
- Educational training through internet-based programs that include earning continuing education units.
- Discounted registration for comprehensive educational programs at our fall and spring conferences, web-based presentations (including CEUs) and regional meetings.
If you have questions about membership, please contact:
AMRPA Member Services Coordinator