AMRPA is collecting patient success stories to highlight the work of our member hospitals and the remarkable patients they serve. By submitting your story, you and your patients may be featured in the monthly AMRPA magazine or on our website.
To begin the process of telling your story, please provide a brief overview of the patient, diagnosis and inpatient rehabilitation treatment program. You may use the questions below as a guide, but do not feel obligated to answer them all. If you are selected for feature, you will be contacted by AMRPA’s Communications Team for next steps, including a short phone interview and/or questionarre to further detail your story.
Questions to consider:
- Who is the patient? What is their name, age and livelihood?
- What is their diagnosis, and how was their life affected?
- Who participated in the development of the solution?
- Were there any barriers that had to be overcome to achieve this solution?
- What are some accomplishments or milestones that the patient reached either during their rehabilitation work or after?
Below, please upload any supporting materials you feel we should be aware of, including news items, pictures, or anything you believe helps tell your patient's story. In addition, please list all research partners, hospitals, physicians and staff involved in this patients' success.
Note: Please upload only one (1) file per upload line below. Additional files may be noted in the text box below and submitted at a later time.