Fact Sheet and Pricing Information
Download the AMRPA PAC Market Analysis Reports Info Packet
Download the AMRPA PAC Market Analysis Reports Subscription Agreement
For questions about the AMRPA PAC Market Analysis Reports or to submit a completed subscription agreement, please contact Jennie Shaw, AMRPA Operations Manager, at email@example.com.
Purpose: To help inpatient rehabilitation providers understand:
- How acute care hospital referral patterns and other post-acute care providers are affecting the market;
- How your facility’s episode spending and key performance measures compare with state and national IRF benchmarks (wage index-adjusted); and
- How the Bundled Payment for Care Improvement (BPCI) initiative and the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Payment Model (CJR) are impacting the markets.
Method: Using the most recent two years of available Medicare claims data, Dobson DaVanzo & Associates will deliver inpatient rehabilitation providers with general market-level information on episode spending and key performance metrics across all Medicare discharges, as well as episode spending and key performance metrics on BPCI and CJR in providers’ respective areas.
Deliverables: Subscribers will have access to two hours of consulting services with Dobson DaVanzo & Associates along with market area information on the following topics via a series of tables:
- Episode volume received from your top referring acute care hospitals and identification of which of those hospitals are participating in BPCI or CJR (see Table 1 in the sample tables);
- Episode volume other post-acute care providers in your market receive from your top referring hospitals (see Table 2a);
- Episode volume for other post-acute providers (IRFs, SNFs, LTCHs and HHAs) in your market area along with the post-acute providers’ BPCI participation status (see Table 2b);
- Comparison of your facility’s episode spending and key performance measures to those of other post-acute care providers in your market area (see Table 3):
- Key performance measures include:
- Average episode spending
- PAC average length of stay
- Acute care readmission rate
- Mortality rate
- Percent of days in the community
- Percent of episodes with Emergency Department (ED) visits
- Clinical breakout of episodes by Rehabilitation Impairment Categories (RICs) and by BPCI Clinical Groupings (see Tables 4-8); and
- Comparison of your facility’s episode spending and the six key performance measures (above) with state and national IRF benchmarks, wage index-adjusted (see Tables 4-8).
Pricing: Market analysis reports are based on FYs 2016-2017 and Q1 2018 Medicare FFS data.
|First Hospital Cost
|Additional Hospital Cost