AMRPA Magazine | COVID-19 Special Issue | May 2020
The May 2020 issue of AMRPA magazine is open to members and non-members to ensure that the entire medical rehabilitation industry can access up-to-date information and resources on the COVID-19 pandemic. The issue contains articles and information on the following topics plus much more:
- COVID-19 Financial Relief for Health Care Providers Under the CARES Act
- CMS Waives Audit & Appeals Burdens: But More Is Needed During COVID-19
- AMRPA Leads Advocacy Efforts & Offers Technical Assistance to Members During the COVID-19
- AMRPA Submits Response to CMS on Proposed MA Program for 2021
- AMRPA Hosts COVID-19 Informational Call Series for the IRF Industry
- From Tragedy to Triumph: May Patient Success Story
- CMS Releases Proposed FY 2021 IRF PPS Rule
View the May Issue Below:
No time to read the magazine at the office? AMRPA Magazine now has a mobile interface for reading on the go.
Still interested in printing your favorite articles?
View a PDF version of the May AMRPA Magazine for easy printing at your home or workplace.