AMRPA Magazine | December 2020
The December 2020 issue of AMRPA Magazine contains articles and information on the following topics plus much more:
- Supreme Court Considers Constitutional Challenge on the Affordable Care Act
- Changes in Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Documentation Requirements
- AMRPA Engages with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to Improve Important Patient Care Tool
- Hospital Price Transparency Requirements Set to Take Effect in January
- Medicare Payment Advisory Commission Launches Meeting Cycle with Full Docket
- Interoperability and Information Blocking: What Rehabilitation Providers and Health IT Developers Need to Know about New Enforcement Timelines
- AMRPA 2020 Virtual Fall Conference & Expo Roundup
- Patient Success Story: Stronger, Together
View the December Issue Below:
No time to read the magazine at the office? AMRPA Magazine now has a mobile interface for reading on the go.
Still interested in printing your favorite articles?
View a PDF version of the December AMRPA Magazine for easy printing at your home or workplace.