I am a member, but my registration is not displaying the member rate. Can you help?
The most likely issue is that your account is not associated with your organization’s membership record.
Still not receiving the right rate? We are happy to help! Please reach out to AMRPA staff at [email protected] prior to submitting your registration if your rate does not match the posted rate for your category.
There was an error processing my credit card. What do I do?
The most common error with credit card processing is a mismatch between the address on the card and the one listed on the order.
- The billing address field will likely pre-populate your business address.
- If the card is not associated with that address, click on the field with the address and select “Use another address” on the bottom of the list, which will let you manually enter a new one. Please see the detailed step-by-step instructions below for how to make this modification.
If you are confident your information is accurate, but you still cannot process your transaction, please email us at [email protected] and we would be happy to assist. If possible, please include a screengrab of the error message you receive to help expediate troubleshooting.
To modify the billing address on a card:
1. Click on the down arrow at the end of the listed billing address to expand the options.
2. Select "Use another address"
3. Type your billing address into the field. It will autopopulate the rest of the address using Google Maps.
4. If Google Maps incorrectly completed the address, select the down arrow next to the new address.
5. Modify any errors in a line-by-line fashion.
6. Once you are sure the address is correct and all other information has been entered, select Add Credit Card.